Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Goal...



....and progress update....

I took the weekend off as usual to let my body rest and recuperate.  I'm still seeing results!!!  This morning I tried on a pair of pants I haven't fit into for about 5 years.  Guess what?  They fit!!!  I don't always see the results in the mirror but having my old clothes fit is reward enough.

I try not to be a slave to the scale.  It depresses me so I stay away from it.  Besides, it seems if you use a different scale to weigh yourself, the result is always different.  Isn't this how you're supposed to do it anyway?



Seriously though, I rely less on what the numbers on the scale say than I do on how I feel.

So, yesterday was a SUPER good workout.  We worked legs yesterday and by the end of the hour my legs literally felt like spaghetti.  I could barely move.  Tonight wasn't as great but still good.  We worked triceps tonight, which for me are difficult.  I'm weak in that area, for sure.  I'm looking forward to going up in weight in a couple of weeks on those exercises.

So...the title of my post is "My Goal".  Once I reach the size I want to be my reward is going to be this:


And I don't mean the scooter.  My goal is to have vintage pinup photos done.  How cool is that?  My husband loves the idea!  Go figure.

It's a long road but you can't eat the elephant all at once.  Hmmm, maybe that's a bad analogy!  

Here's to your health!

0 comments:

Post a Comment