Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

16 Photos I find BEAUTIFUL

I may have mentioned in one of my previous posts that I love to make lists.  So, here's one for you!  This is a list of 20 photos that I find absolutely beautiful.  Do you agree?

1.  First and foremost, Jesus.  This is a painting by Akiane, the girl, who at the age of 4 painted this portrait of Jesus after she experienced death.  If you don't know her story, read it here.


 
 
 
2.  I've had this photo in my Pinterest pics for a long time.  I simply find this photo to be beautiful.

 

 
 
3.  I love pics of animals (as you'll see).  This one spoke to me.  I love the contrast of the blue eyes against the black and white.
 
 
 
 
4.  Paris.  Ahhh, Paris.  I love Paris and I love vintage things.  This is both. 

 
 
 
5.  I love sunflowers.  Sunflowers follow the sun and, to me, are absolutely beautiful.  For me, they are symbolic of following the Son.

 
 
 
6.  I  may have mentioned that I love animal pics so you might see a couple of these.  This is such a sweet photo.  The loyalty of some animals is to be commended and admired.
 
 
 
 
 
 7.  This is one of my ultimate views.  I'm a mountain girl at heart having grown up in the Rockies.  Simple, peaceful, beautiful.

 
 
 
 
 8.  I love the colors in this photo.  God gives us such beautiful things to look at.

 
 
9.  I love Dobermans.  Despite what they are typically portrayed as, Dobermans are actually sweet, loving animals.  I love this photo.
 

 
 
10.  I love this photo of our American icon. 

 
 
11.  This flower is so beautiful.  I love the stark white against the deep purple and the little splash of yellow. 
 
 
12.  This just speaks to me for some reason.

 
 
 
13.  The craftsmanship that went into building this staircase is amazing!  It's stunning.

 
 
14.  This looks so peaceful and quiet to me.  A place I could just sit, relax, and be.

 
 
15.  Love the colorful bricks on this walkway!

 
 
16.  This photo is extremely beautiful to me.  It speaks volumes!
 
 
I could list a myriad of other beautiful photos, but that could take all day!
 
I would love to see what you think is beautiful.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment