Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Biggest Roach in Georgia

Ok, I know this is just tremendously disgusting, but I had to share. After living in Texas as a child and having to deal with the Texas-size roaches on a daily basis, I was tramatized for life. And I do mean FOR LIFE! I do not like roaches! Let me repeat that - I DO NOT LIKE ROACHES!

This big sucker was crawling on my mom's wall over the bathroom door. It was at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I know it doesn't look like it in this pic - it had been smashed once with a huge broom already - but trust me, it was! Luckily for me, and everyone around me (my mom and A) I don't think it was the type that flies. If it was - well, you can fill your head with any manner of images of a 40something grown woman screaming like a banshee as she sprints out the door.

One roach dead - points for my mom for saving me!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment