Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blog Buttons

It seems that every blog I visit has its own button - except mine.  I haven't had the time to actually sit down and create one.  I know most people use Photobucket so I guess in my leisure time (whhaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa) I'll do a little research on how to create one.  It can't be that hard, right?

So, bear with me....or is that "bare" with me....

UPDATE

Ok, I think I now have a blog button.  Would anyone like to test it by putting it on their blog?  I'd be happy to return the favor!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Following you back, Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out picnik.com, that's where I made mine and it was super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Tried to add your button to my blog, but the code must be buggy. I couldn't get it to work. I'll mess with it some more, but I couldn't get it going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your cute blog via a hip-hoppity-hop! You have a big, lovely family and the most darling grandbabies! Can't wait to read more from you. Best wishes to you and your family! http://callmemamaleisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried to snag your button for my page but the code is not working properly. I'll try again later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete