Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stalkers and Sharks



So, we had a little incident at the college today where my girls attend.  You see, hubby works there, too, as the Criminal Justice Coordinator and fills in as campus police.  Of course, he's also a cop.  Anyone who knows anything about cops knows that they stick together like glue.

One of our daughters had a guy following her for the past few days.  Today, she was walking down the hallway to a classroom (the hallway was empty except for her).  He came in at the opposite end and yelled out to her, "Hey!"  When she turned to see who it was, he said, "I've got my eyes on you.  I have for a while."   He would follow her and just show up wherever she went.  She said it was just creepy.

So, since Dad was off campus at the time, she went to a good friend of ours who also happens to be a CRJ instructor and ex-Army infantry (I'll call him M).  All she had to say was, "There's some creepy guy stalking me."

The sharks descend!

M went hunting, notified Dad and the other campus cops and some county deputies who were already on campus looking for someone else.  The stalker guy was found, "talked to" and warned very severely - you don't mess with a cop's daughter.

I think he got the point!  He said he would NEVER have anything to do with her again!!

Good thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Thats REALLY creepy,dude. So glad the sharks got to him before he had a chance to do anything creepier!

    Hannah
    www.livinghannahstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creep! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower now :)

    bessiejeanmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete