Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Nook Color

For my college graduation, my mother gave me a fantastic gift!  A new Nook Color!  I love to read but for the last several years all I've been reading are textbooks.  She thought I might like to do a little pleasure reading.  And she was right.

I don't remember the last time I was actually able to read for pleasure.  I wasn't sure I'd even be able to because I've been in such dedicated focus the past several years.  But, I was thrilled to try it anyway.  I've been devouring book after book.

I love all the neat features it has.  I can download apps like wallpapers.


I chose this one of Paris because I love that beautiful city!

The Nook store has thousands of books to chose from!  I felt like a kid in a candy store.  And depending on what you choose to buy, they cleverly load suggestions on your BN home page.

Here's part of my TBR pile (To Be Read).  

I can also play games and access the Internet.  

One thing I love about it - it's private!  I don't always like curious or wandering eyes to see what I'm reading.  Not that I'm reading bad things, of course.  I just don't like prying eyes and my Nook allows me that privacy.

I L.O.V.E. it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment